Title: Digital Marketing/Communications Internship
Seattle WA/Los Angeles CA/Telecommuting considered
You are an innovator, a trendsetter and progressive thinker. You live and breathe digital marketing. You know how to tweet, share and post to social media in your sleep. You combine best practice with creativity and a deep understanding of the available tools and platforms. You are capable of conveying a complex idea via a seemingly simple strategic campaign, only to summarize it equally as eloquently in 140 characters. You understand that marketing is really about creating conversations, and your conversations connect today’s digital market place to all other aspects of a business and drive growth opportunities. You’re a student of which messages captivate and draw people in, and you want to use your creativity and problem solving skills to reach your potential customers wherever they are. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you work to deliver strategic activities and experiences that help people move down the path to becoming a satisfied customer.
To find this breadth of challenge, you have to go big, and it doesn’t get much bigger that the aviation industry!
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more, an internship with us could lead you to the biggest challenge of your career!
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results! By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry.
The Digital Marketing/Communications Intern will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and brand awareness campaigns
- Refine Zeevo’s social media strategy and content calendar
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Skills & Experience
- Agency or industry experience conducting user / market research, facilitating user experience efforts, or creating user interfaces
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Show initiative and have the ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- High level of functionality in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful events and marketing collateral
- Passion for aviation and technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords/Facebook Ads (etc.) campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
Master’s degree preferred, but open to undergraduate students who can demonstrate strong interest in what we do.
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position